Program Number: 61-106-7
Campus: Fond du Lac, West Bend, Online
This program is not eligible for financial aid
About the Program
The Office Software Specialist Certificate provides comprehensive training in the use of office software applications. Students complete hands-on basic and intermediate training on the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint. The certificate helps prepare students for a variety of Microsoft credentials and related micro-credentials available for professionals using computer software for the office.
The courses from this certificate can be directly transferred into Moraine Park’s Information Technology - Applications Support Specialist Associate of Applied Science degree should students choose to continue their education.
Earn credits at MPTC and transfer to a four-year college to earn your bachelor’s degree.
Visit the Transfer to a Four-Year College page for more information on credit transfer agreements between Moraine Park and four-year colleges, both public and private.
Standard Admissions steps details
Credit for Prior Learning
Earn college credit outside the classroom through Moraine Park’s Credit for Prior Learning (CPL) opportunities. Credit opportunities are available for:
- Previous college coursework from prior institutions
- Military training and experience
- Passing of MPTC or national exams
- Skills or knowledge developed on the job or through other life experiences
Visit MPTC’s Credit for Prior Learning page for more information.
- $146.20 per credit (resident)
- $219.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
Associate of Arts/Associate of Science
- $188.90 per credit (resident)
- $283.35 per credit (out-of-state resident)
Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- $4.50 minimum per course Material Fee
- $12.50 per-credit Supplemental Fee for Undergraduate courses
- $10 minimum per credit Online Course Fee (Fee suspended for 2023-2024)
- $4.50 per term mandatory Student Accident Insurance Fee
Please refer to Tuition & Fee Information for additional enrollment fee information.
Earn a certificate and associate degree along this pathway. Start with some courses for entry-level employment, and continue with additional courses for higher wages and job advancement.