To learn more, visit: https://www.morainepark.edu/academics/programs/information-technology-web-designer-developer/
Program Number: 31-152-7
Technical Diploma (1 year)
Campus: Fond du Lac, West Bend, Online
This program is eligible for financial aid
Love figuring out how things work and have an eye for what looks good? Learn the programming and design skills you need to launch a successful career as a web designer/developer with a technical diploma from Moraine Park Technical College.
About the Program
The Information Technology – Web Designer/Developer program focuses on creating websites used for marketing and e-commerce. In this one-year program, students learn a variety of software, markup language and web design principles.
What You'll Learn
Want to Grow Your Knowledge and Boost Your Resume Even More?
The courses from this technical diploma program can be directly transferred into Moraine Park's Information Technology - Web Development and Design Specialist Associate of Applied Science degree.
Earn credits at MPTC and transfer to a four-year college to earn your bachelor’s degree.
Visit the Transfer to a Four-Year College page for more information on credit transfer agreements between Moraine Park and four-year colleges, both public and private.
Standard Admissions steps details
Credit for Prior Learning
Earn college credit outside the classroom through Moraine Park’s Credit for Prior Learning (CPL) opportunities. Credit opportunities are available for:
- Previous college coursework from prior institutions
- Military training and experience
- Passing of MPTC or national exams
- Skills or knowledge developed on the job or through other life experiences
Visit MPTC’s Credit for Prior Learning page for more information.
- $146.20 per credit (resident)
- $219.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
Associate of Arts/Associate of Science
- $188.90 per credit (resident)
- $283.35 per credit (out-of-state resident)
Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- $4.50 minimum per course Material Fee
- $12.50 per-credit Supplemental Fee for Undergraduate courses
- $10 minimum per credit Online Course Fee (Fee suspended for 2023-2024)
- $4.50 per term mandatory Student Accident Insurance Fee
Please refer to Tuition & Fee Information for additional enrollment fee information.
Financial Aid is available for associate degree and technical diploma programs (those that are 2 semesters in length and typically with 28 credits or more). Processing can take 4-5 weeks after a student's completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is received. Visit the Financial Aid page to learn more.
Earn a certificate, technical diploma and associate degree along this pathway. Start with some courses for entry-level employment, and continue with additional courses for higher wages and job advancement.