To learn more, visit: https://www.morainepark.edu/academics/programs/virtual-assistant/
Program Number: 31-106-1
Technical Diploma (1 year)
Campus: Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac, West Bend, Online
This program is eligible for financial aid
About the Program
Moraine Park’s Virtual Office Assistant program is designed to provide individuals with the skills to perform fundamental office functions in a variety of business settings.
What You'll Learn
The coursework trains students to use advanced word processing skills, produce business documents, maintain and retrieve files/records, perform basic accounting functions, create spreadsheets and databases, and provide customer service.
The courses from this program can be directly transferred into Moraine Park’s Administrative Coordinator Associate of Applied Science degree should students choose to continue their education.
Earn credits at MPTC and transfer to a four-year college to earn your bachelor’s degree.
Visit the Transfer to a Four-Year College page for more information on credit transfer agreements between Moraine Park and four-year colleges, both public and private.
Standard Admissions steps details
Credit for Prior Learning
Earn college credit outside the classroom through Moraine Park’s Credit for Prior Learning (CPL) opportunities. Credit opportunities are available for:
- Previous college coursework from prior institutions
- Military training and experience
- Passing of MPTC or national exams
- Skills or knowledge developed on the job or through other life experiences
Visit MPTC’s Credit for Prior Learning page for more information.
- $146.20 per credit (resident)
- $219.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
Associate of Arts/Associate of Science
- $188.90 per credit (resident)
- $283.35 per credit (out-of-state resident)
Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- $4.50 minimum per course Material Fee
- $12.50 per-credit Supplemental Fee for Undergraduate courses
- $10 minimum per credit Online Course Fee (Fee suspended for 2023-2024)
- $4.50 per term mandatory Student Accident Insurance Fee
Please refer to Tuition & Fee Information for additional enrollment fee information.
Financial Aid is available for associate degree and technical diploma programs (those that are 2 semesters in length and typically with 28 credits or more). Processing can take 4-5 weeks after a student's completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is received. Visit the Financial Aid page to learn more.
Earn technical diplomas and an associate degree along this pathway. Start with some courses for entry-level employment, and continue with additional courses for higher wages and job advancement.