Moraine Park Technical College will admit International Students interested in entering a one-year or two-year technical or associate degree programs providing they meet all International Admissions requirements (as outlined in the International Student Admissions Procedure).
- International Students are not eligible to apply for programs that have a petition process for core courses.
- International Students cannot be admitted to certificate programs or technical diploma programs that are less than one year in length.
- The normal cycle to process these documents and records is four to six months, which makes early planning crucial. Application Deadlines for International Students are as follows: May 1 for Fall; September 1 for Spring.
- International Students typically may not start a program in the Spring semester, unless their program choice allows for summer enrollment.
- International Students must be enrolled full time.
- International Students with an F1 visa are allowed to take online classes; however, only three credits of online course work count toward the full-time (12 credits) requirement in a given semester.
- Students are not eligible for financial assistance or work-study opportunities while pursuing their education at Moraine Park.