To learn more, visit: https://www.morainepark.edu/academics/programs/advanced-industrial-maintenance-certificate/
Program Number: 97-462-2
Campus: Fond du Lac
This program is not eligible for financial aid
Moraine Park Technical College’s Advanced Industrial Maintenance Certificate is perfect for those looking to advance their career or gain entry-level employment in the industrial maintenance field.
About the Program
If you like getting your hands dirty, troubleshooting problems and fixing things, the Advanced Industrial Maintenance Certificate at Moraine Park is a great option to gain entry-level employment in the industrial maintenance field, or to advance in your current role.
This certificate program builds on the Basic Industrial Maintenance Certificate and prepares students for work as technicians in factories and other industrial settings, maintaining and repairing a variety of conveying, processing and packaging machinery and equipment.
What You'll Learn
Graduates of MPTC’s industrial maintenance technician training program gain hands-on experience in installation and repair of electrical and mechanical systems, motor controls and hydraulics systems.
Earn credits at MPTC and transfer to a four-year college to earn your bachelor’s degree.
Visit the Transfer to a Four-Year College page for more information on credit transfer agreements between Moraine Park and four-year colleges, both public and private.
Standard Admissions steps details
Credit for Prior Learning
Earn college credit outside the classroom through Moraine Park’s Credit for Prior Learning (CPL) opportunities. Credit opportunities are available for:
- Previous college coursework from prior institutions
- Military training and experience
- Passing of MPTC or national exams
- Skills or knowledge developed on the job or through other life experiences
Visit MPTC’s Credit for Prior Learning page for more information.
- $146.20 per credit (resident)
- $219.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
Associate of Arts/Associate of Science
- $188.90 per credit (resident)
- $283.35 per credit (out-of-state resident)
Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- $4.50 minimum per course Material Fee
- $12.50 per-credit Supplemental Fee for Undergraduate courses
- $10 minimum per credit Online Course Fee (Fee suspended for 2023-2024)
- $4.50 per term mandatory Student Accident Insurance Fee
Please refer to Tuition & Fee Information for additional enrollment fee information.
Earn certificates and an associate degree along this pathway. Start with some courses for entry-level employment, and continue with additional courses for higher wages and job advancement.