To learn more, visit: https://www.morainepark.edu/academics/programs/project-coordinator-certificate/
Program Number: 61-102-4
Campus: Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac, West Bend, Online
This program is not eligible for financial aid
Perfect your project management skills with the Project Coordinator Certificate at Moraine Park.
About the Program
Many of today’s jobs require skills to manage projects, both small and large. The Project Coordinator Certificate prepares students for entry-level positions that require project management skills, and introduces skill-sets for project management professionals.
What You’ll Learn
Graduates will apply the entire project management life-cycle to analyze problems and create solutions. Coursework aligns with The Project Management Institute’s standards to prepare graduates for professional certification. All courses directly transfer to the Business Management, Business Analyst, Leadership and Organizational Development, and Administrative Coordinator Associate Degrees.
Earn credits at MPTC and transfer to a four-year college to earn your bachelor’s degree.
Visit the Transfer to a Four-Year College page for more information on credit transfer agreements between Moraine Park and four-year colleges, both public and private.
Standard Admissions steps details
Credit for Prior Learning
Earn college credit outside the classroom through Moraine Park’s Credit for Prior Learning (CPL) opportunities. Credit opportunities are available for:
- Previous college coursework from prior institutions
- Military training and experience
- Passing of MPTC or national exams
- Skills or knowledge developed on the job or through other life experiences
Visit MPTC’s Credit for Prior Learning page for more information.
- $146.20 per credit (resident)
- $219.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
Associate of Arts/Associate of Science
- $188.90 per credit (resident)
- $283.35 per credit (out-of-state resident)
Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- $4.50 minimum per course Material Fee
- $12.50 per-credit Supplemental Fee for Undergraduate courses
- $10 minimum per credit Online Course Fee (Fee suspended for 2023-2024)
- $4.50 per term mandatory Student Accident Insurance Fee
Please refer to Tuition & Fee Information for additional enrollment fee information.
Earn a certificate, technical diploma and associate degree along this pathway. Start with some courses for entry-level employment, and continue with additional courses for higher wages and job advancement.