About Online Learning
At Moraine Park Technical College, we know today’s students need flexibility when pursuing a high-quality education. Many of our students raise families, work part- or full-time jobs, and/or serve in the military—in addition to taking online classes. With that in mind, we created online courses that work with your busy schedule.
Moraine Park features 31 different online associate degree, technical diploma, certificate and apprenticeship programs. Most courses are 100 percent online, and Moraine Park’s online education is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Whether you’re preparing for a new career or eager to climb the ladder in your existing industry, with online learning at Moraine Park, the world is your classroom.
- Accounting AssistantTD
- Administrative CoordinatorAAS
- Associate of ArtsAAS
- Associate of ScienceAAS
- Business AnalystAAS
- Business Logistics CoordinatorTD
- Business ManagementAAS
- Early Childhood Administrative CredentialC
- Financial and Insurance Services SpecialistAAS
- Health Care LeadershipC
- Health Information TechnologyAAS
- Human Resources AssistantC
- Information Technology – Applications Support SpecialistAAS
- Information Technology – Cybersecurity SpecialistAAS
- Information Technology – Mobile Applications DeveloperAAS
- Information Technology – Software DeveloperAAS
- Information Technology – Web Designer/DeveloperTD
- Information Technology – Web Development and Design SpecialistAAS
- Information Technology – Web Site CoordinatorC
- Leadership and Organizational DevelopmentAAS
- Legal Studies/ParalegalAAS
- Marketing and Social Media ManagementAAS
- Medical Coding SpecialistTD
- Meeting and Event PlannerTD
- Payroll AssistantC
- Principles of ManagementC
- Project CoordinatorC
- Small Business EntrepreneurshipAAS
- Tax Preparer AssistantC
- Training and Development AssistantC
- Virtual AssistantTD
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator ApprenticeshipA
- Water Quality TechnologyAAS
Frequently Asked Questions
Distance Education Conducted Across State Lines
Moraine Park Technical College participates in the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA). As a member of SARA, any current or former student of a distance education program offered by Moraine Park Technical College may file a complaint with Wisconsin’s Distance Learning Authorization Board (DLAB) for Moraine Park Technical College distance education activity conducted across state lines under specific and limited circumstances. For more information on the types of complaints handled by DLAB and the process to file complaint with DLAB, see DLAB’s student complaint process.
SARA membership does not grant reciprocity or exempt us from state professional licensing requirements. If you are considering an academic program that leads you to obtaining professional licensure, it is highly recommended that you contact the appropriate licensing agency in your state to seek information and additional guidance before beginning a program outside of your state.