Student must set up a Moraine Park Network account to access myMPTC Student, student college email account, Moraine Park computer network, Learning Management System and on-campus printing.
myMPTC Student is a password protected student resource. This resource provides access for students to self-service tools and student records (i.e. registration, grades, payments, financial aid, important college dates and information).
Student Network Account:
The student is eligible to activate a student network account if one of the following criteria is met:
- Student has been accepted into a Moraine Park Technical College program for previous, current or future term.
- Student has registered for a class that begins in current term, future term, or began in previous term.
Opening Moraine Park Student Network Account
- The student opens the Open Account Tool.
- The student reads and agrees to the Acceptable Use of College Computing Resources Policy.
- The student enters personal information exactly as it appears on their college record.
- Student identification number can be found acceptance letter, tuition due invoice, class schedule.
- Date of birth
- Zip Code
- The student will be required to:
- Create login password
- Choose secret question and provide answer
- Create security PIN
- Once submitted, the student will view confirmation screen with Moraine Park username.
Student Moraine Park Email Account
All students are issued a Moraine Park Technical College student email account. This email account is a student’s official means of communication with the College. All communications from the College will be sent to the Moraine Park issued student email account; including the online Learning Management System (LMS) communications, notifications for availability of grades, add/drop registration information, faculty communications, appeal decision notifications, graduation notifications and any Moraine Park student notifications.
The student is responsible for monitoring their Moraine Park student email account for any college notifications.
Student Network and Email Account Inactivation
Students who have 18 months or three or more terms of inactivity (for example, fall, spring, summer, fall) will have their records inactivated in the Enterprise Resource Planning system (ERP) as applicable. See details on account inactivation and account reactivation in Student Record Inactivation Procedure PR 701.06.