To learn more, visit: https://www.morainepark.edu/academics/programs/web-site-coordinator-certificate/
Program Number: 97-152-1
Campus: Online, most classes offered at Fond du Lac and West Bend
This program is not eligible for financial aid
Gain skills to develop, design and maintain websites with the Information Technology - Web Site Coordinator Certificate at Moraine Park.
About the Program
Students in the Information Technology - Web Site Coordinator Certificate gain fundamental skills in web design, development and maintenance. Students are introduced to basics of coding, design software and electronic imaging.
What You'll Learn
Students get hands-on experience using design software that assists in website development and design. Students also learn basic website coding. Graduates are prepared to support web marketing functions within a business.
This certificate allows students to take technical diploma courses without the time commitment of a full-time program. The credits can be applied toward the Information Technology - Web Designer/Developer program if the student desires.
Earn credits at MPTC and transfer to a four-year college to earn your bachelor’s degree.
Visit the Transfer to a Four-Year College page for more information on credit transfer agreements between Moraine Park and four-year colleges, both public and private.
Standard Admissions steps details
Credit for Prior Learning
Earn college credit outside the classroom through Moraine Park’s Credit for Prior Learning (CPL) opportunities. Credit opportunities are available for:
- Previous college coursework from prior institutions
- Military training and experience
- Passing of MPTC or national exams
- Skills or knowledge developed on the job or through other life experiences
Visit MPTC’s Credit for Prior Learning page for more information.
- $146.20 per credit (resident)
- $219.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
Associate of Arts/Associate of Science
- $188.90 per credit (resident)
- $283.35 per credit (out-of-state resident)
Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- $4.50 minimum per course Material Fee
- $12.50 per-credit Supplemental Fee for Undergraduate courses
- $10 minimum per credit Online Course Fee (Fee suspended for 2023-2024)
- $4.50 per term mandatory Student Accident Insurance Fee
Please refer to Tuition & Fee Information for additional enrollment fee information.
Earn a certificate, technical diploma and associate degree along this pathway. Start with some courses for entry-level employment, and continue with additional courses for higher wages and job advancement.