To learn more, visit: https://www.morainepark.edu/academics/programs/principles-of-management-certificate/
Program Number: 97-196-2
Campus: Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac, West Bend, Online
This program is not eligible for financial aid
Whether you’re a seasoned manager or a first-time supervisor, Moraine Park Technical College’s Principles of Management Certificate will help you develop the skills you need to become an efficient leader and manager.
About the Program
The Principles of Management Certificate teaches supervisors the skills and tools they need be more effective.
Interested in management training for your team? Courses in the Principles of Management Certificate can be customized for on-site company training.
What You’ll Learn
Our management classes help students develop their management and leadership skills. Students explore various leadership skills and styles, conflict resolution, team building and the importance of diversity in the workplace.
Earn credits at MPTC and transfer to a four-year college to earn your bachelor’s degree.
Visit the Transfer to a Four-Year College page for more information on credit transfer agreements between Moraine Park and four-year colleges, both public and private.
Standard Admissions steps details
Credit for Prior Learning
Earn college credit outside the classroom through Moraine Park’s Credit for Prior Learning (CPL) opportunities. Credit opportunities are available for:
- Previous college coursework from prior institutions
- Military training and experience
- Passing of MPTC or national exams
- Skills or knowledge developed on the job or through other life experiences
Visit MPTC’s Credit for Prior Learning page for more information.
- $146.20 per credit (resident)
- $219.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
Associate of Arts/Associate of Science
- $188.90 per credit (resident)
- $283.35 per credit (out-of-state resident)
Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- $4.50 minimum per course Material Fee
- $12.50 per-credit Supplemental Fee for Undergraduate courses
- $10 minimum per credit Online Course Fee (Fee suspended for 2023-2024)
- $4.50 per term mandatory Student Accident Insurance Fee
Please refer to Tuition & Fee Information for additional enrollment fee information.
Earn certificates and an associate degree along this pathway. Start with some courses for entry-level employment, and continue with additional courses for higher wages and job advancement.
Many people interested in this certificate are presently employed in the field of management. These classes provide formal education and networking for employed adults. This is a growth area for many large employers. Note: For those interested in moving from a technical role to management, this certificate provides skills necessary for success as a first-time supervisor.