To learn more, visit: https://www.morainepark.edu/academics/programs/interactive-media-design/
Program Number: 10-206-4
Associate of Applied Science Degree
Campus: Fond du Lac, West Bend
This program is eligible for financial aid
Showcase your artistic talents and tell stories through your artwork with the two-year Interactive Media Design degree.
About the Program
The Interactive Media Design program at Moraine Park gives students creative control to produce a variety of unique animations and graphics. Have you ever wondered how virtual worlds or applications on touch-screen kiosks are created? You'll get to learn the process while earning an associate degree.
What You'll Learn
Students gain hands-on experience designing and manipulating animations, sound, text and video into multimedia presentations. These presentations can be used in developing products or creating business presentations. Graduates are well-versed in creating animated and live videos, commercials, digital signage and other media for the web.
Earn credits at MPTC and transfer to a four-year college to earn your bachelor’s degree.
Visit the Transfer to a Four-Year College page for more information on credit transfer agreements between Moraine Park and four-year colleges, both public and private.
Students must own or purchase an approved laptop and software.
Standard Admissions steps details
Credit for Prior Learning
Earn college credit outside the classroom through Moraine Park’s Credit for Prior Learning (CPL) opportunities. Credit opportunities are available for:
- Previous college coursework from prior institutions
- Military training and experience
- Passing of MPTC or national exams
- Skills or knowledge developed on the job or through other life experiences
Visit MPTC’s Credit for Prior Learning page for more information.
- $146.20 per credit (resident)
- $219.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
Associate of Arts/Associate of Science
- $188.90 per credit (resident)
- $283.35 per credit (out-of-state resident)
Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- $4.50 minimum per course Material Fee
- $12.50 per-credit Supplemental Fee for Undergraduate courses
- $10 minimum per credit Online Course Fee (Fee suspended for 2023-2024)
- $4.50 per term mandatory Student Accident Insurance Fee
Please refer to Tuition & Fee Information for additional enrollment fee information.
Financial Aid is available for associate degree and technical diploma programs (those that are 2 semesters in length and typically with 28 credits or more). Processing can take 4-5 weeks after a student's completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is received. Visit the Financial Aid page to learn more.